I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award. I’m really excited and grateful as it’s nice to know people like my blog! That’s something I’ve always been questionable about. So, receiving a nomination is super exciting.
Here are the rules to this award nomination;
- Thank the blogger and link their blog in your post
- Answer the 11 questions they asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the logo on the post
The 11 questions Liv asked are:
1. Do you see a long term future for your blog?
I do. Well, I’d like to think so. I really intend to build up my blog so one day I can make it my career. I’m slowly getting to places I really want to be, so I’m pretty hopeful!
2. What is your favourite cuisine?
I love Italian food. I could happily live on pizza and spaghetti bolognese (both vegan of course) for the rest of my life I think.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would definitely live in Ireland – most of my family come from Ireland so I’ve always felt a connection to it. But I would never pass up the opportunity to live in Italy; it’s so beautiful and I adore everything about it. Other than that I’d stay in the UK, but move to London.
4. Cats or dogs?
I like cats and dogs, but I just love dogs. I have two and they’re the best things in the world.
5. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve always liked writing and it was no good just keeping it to myself. I also always wanted to change the world somehow, so having a voice and a platform is something that I needed. I feel that blogging allows me to speak about issues I want to give my thoughts on. But mainly because writing makes me so happy and this is something that is mine, and I started it from scratch. I’m proud of it.
6. What is your favourite sport?
Well, I don’t enjoy playing sports anymore, but I love watching Tennis when Wimbledon is on. I am just hypnotised when Serena Williams plays.
7. Where was the last holiday you went on?
I haven’t been on holiday for years. The last time I went abroad was in 2012. I went to DisneyLand Paris for the 20th anniversary of the park. I went with my Dad, his Girlfriend and her family. I love Disneyland. The only downfall is that so many people in the group got sick, which was a shame.
8. Where is your favourite place to chill out and relax?
My room mainly. But, when I meet with my friends we like to go to the coast and watch the sea, which is so relaxing.
9. Would you ever skydive?
Probably not, I’m too much of a wuss for that.
10. Night in and chill or night out and party?
Stay in for sure. I don’t mind going out once in a while, but I don’t really drink. Don’t get me wrong, there have been many times when I went out and had a great time, but I’d just rather stay in and watch Netflix or read.
11. Do you believe in ghosts?
This is a complex question. I do and I don’t. I’d like to believe ghosts and spirits exist, but I’m also really sceptical. I went on a ghost hunt with Most Haunted which was pretty cool and interesting. I intend to do another one, which I’ll blog about. But if you ever get the chance to do a ghost hunt, go do it!
I’ve answered all of Liv’s questions so now I’ve got to nominate 11 other bloggers. I’ll leave them linked down below so make sure you go and check out their blogs and also give them some love on Social Media:
Here are my questions for you:
- If you could time travel, would you go to the future or back to the past?
- What is your zodiac sign?
- What is the best holiday you’ve been on?
- Can you speak more than one language?
- What’s one piece of advice you’d give to someone wanting to start a blog?
- Books or movies?
- What do you like most about blogging?
- Who is your biggest celebrity inspiration?
- Spring/Summer or Autumn/Winter?
- How do you overcome writer’s block?
- What is your all-time favourite song?
I can’t wait to read all of your answers to my questions!
Thanks for reading!